There are ten new videos with instructional content. These will help you learn more about the functions available.
The product is complete and available. Go to the download page and select the 30-day trial.
We are working on some email address issues in the website. The product will be available in a few days.
There is a new video showing the prototype of the desktop version of ILEtest. Same process, new face.
The code is moved and production is created. We have built the file for the evaluation load.
Starting to move the code to the production libraries.
We have just finished coding and testing the generated output for the assertion list and the test run results. The output types are: spooled file, pdf, csv, html, and xml.
We have just added 480 new tests for the current date (today) and the current time (now). That brings the total number of tests to 1,014.
A video has been added to the videos page which shows a test being created prior to the program being compiled. This is similar to Test Driven Development in that the test is written first and then the program is written to satisfy the test.
A video of the four-step test definition process has been created and placed on the videos page. The process shortens the time needed to define and create a test, or a group of tests.
All the code has been moved to the testing libraries. We are making some minor changes and then testing will start.
All the coding is now complete. We just verified some of the preferences to make sure they are working properly. At this point we have changed some of the options to be blue and protected. You can't use them at the moment but they will be enabled later.
Maurice, at iPage, has been most helpful in getting the store added to the website. Thanks Maurice!
We have been working on a combined process where three screens will define, code, and compile a complete test along with all the associated peripheral information. This should be the last big piece to complete. Then there will be some small things to do. Also, testing, testing, and more testing. Test everything again to make sure it all works properly.
We have just finished changing all the subfiles from loading all the lines to loading only one page at a time. This should make all the lists be able to support unlimited lines. We have changed the assertion description fields from 2000 characters to 350 characters. That fits better on the screen and the descriptions weren't that long anyway. We are almost back to the original to do list.
We have found a couple of items that were missed in the design so we will be adding those as we work toward completion. We will also be adding output options for HTML, XML, CSV, EXCEL, PDF, and print.
The process to import the prototype from the program to be tested is complete. We are now building the process to allow entry of the values to be passed in the prototype. This is complex because we are allowing multi-dimension arrays to be used, along with all the other kinds of parameters.
We have a second video which shows all the function keys on the testing display and what they do. Come and see.
The first video is done and available to view on the website.
Hi. Here is the log of what we are doing, or have done.
Have a read and see what is going on.